I was in the middle of doing one of those things that takes just 5 minutes, so come on, but I could hear the pleading in the poor puppy's voice. She didn't have 5 minutes to wait anymore and she needed to go now. She was in such a rush to get out the door that I almost forgot her leash. So, it surprised me when she came to a halt as I bent down to hook on her leash thinking to myself, "Oh, wouldn't this just be a perfect times for one of 'those' things to happen." I don't know what I was expecting, but one of "those" things happened.
I looked up, and silently in the sky was a void. It was about 2cm wide in the sky and was a dense mass of impenetrable black in the shape of a teardrop on its side in the middle of a clear, blue sky. And it was moving as fast as if it were a fly passing the t.v. screen.
How do you handle something like that? I need someone to tell me because I really need to know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment